What is Rapid SCADA
Rapid SCADA is an open source industrial automation platform. The out of the box software provides tools for rapid creation of monitoring and control systems. In case of large implementation, Rapid SCADA is used as a core for development of custom SCADA and MES solutions for a Customer.
Open source is the key to software transparency and security. The licensing model permits creation of new derivative software products.
Rapid SCADA is a perfect choice for creating large distributed industrial automation systems. Rapid SCADA runs on servers, embedded computers and in the cloud. Rapid SCADA nodes exchange information between themselves, and interact with external databases in real time.
The main classes of systems developed using Rapid SCADA are the following:
- Industrial automation systems and IIoT systems.
- Process control systems.
- Energy accounting systems.
The Rapid SCADA business model is based on providing quality services based on the open source software. Our company specializes in developing custom solutions powered by the Rapid SCADA platform.
The community, includes developers and engineers, is an integral part of the Rapid SCADA project. Community members develop new software modules, discuss best practices of implementation, and help newcomers.
Why Rapid SCADA
Benefits for End Users
- Full functionality for free. No time limits.
- System performance for your pleasure.
- Proven reliability of many years of experience.
- Web access.
- Easy to learn, 1 hour is enough.
- Efficient technical support.
Benefits for Integrators
- Deliver cost effective solutions based on the free powerful software.
- Save your time during the implementation phase with the transparency of Rapid SCADA.
- Get qualified support and consulting services.
Benefits for Developers
- Extend the software for your needs. It is open source.
- Make integrated solutions that contain your hardware and Rapid SCADA.
- Embed your logos in Rapid SCADA.
- Minimize your costs. Focus on your goals.