Remote troubleshooting means a remote connection to production server to eliminate any issues by a Rapid SCADA engineer. This service allows to solve a problem safely and within a short time.
Benefits of Remote Troubleshooting
- Resolve your issue within hours.
- Be sure that the solution is correct and well.
- Provide safety of the system data.
- Get the explanation of the cause.
Pricing and Purchasing of Remote Troubleshooting
The price of remote troubleshooting directly depends on the estimation of man-hours needed to complete the work.
The sequence of purchasing of remote troubleshooting:
- Fill and submit the request form.
- Confirm the cost estimated by Rapid SCADA.
- Provide remote access to your server.
- Make a payment according to the invoice.
- Accept the result when the job is completed.