Rapid SCADA is an open source project and collaboration with the community is the driver of its progress. If you are a SCADA guru or just a newcomer, you can contribute to the project. There are a few ways how to participate in Rapid SCADA:
- Answer questions in Rapid SCADA forum. You can get started right away helping people just like you.
- Translate the applications into your native language using Rapid SCADA localization abilities and share your result.
- Develop new modules which provide specialized functionality. Explore the source code on GitHub and implement your ideas.
- Write interesting articles about your achievements made using Rapid SCADA. We can publish them on this website.
- Send bug reports to the tracker.