License Terms for Modules
- The purchased module is the proprietary software. All the exclusive rights to this module belong to Rapid Software LLC.
- The license applies to a module used by a single Rapid SCADA instance on a particular server.
- Number of client connections to the server is not limited.
- If hardware or network configuration of the server is changed, the license is lost or requires transfer.
Personal licenses are for hobby use only. In other cases, business licenses are required.
- Personal licenses cannot be transferred to another server.
- Business licenses can be transferred upon request, subject to the conditions below:
- The 1st transfer of business licenses can be performed no earlier than 1 year after purchase, free of charge.
- The 2nd and further transfer of business licenses can be performed no earlier than 1 year after the previous transfer, the cost is 80% of the current price of licenses.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE REGENTS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.